Dedicated To Extraordinary Advocacy,
Focused On Exceptional Results
Kristen N. Schwingler
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
Kristen earned a BS from the University of Notre Dame, an MS from the University of Southern Illinois Carbondale, and JD from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, MN.
Prior to attending law school, she served in the United States Navy.
In her free time, Kristen enjoys spending time with her family, doing pro bono work and volunteering with Veterans and Active Duty Military, and all things Disney.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Clark County Bar Association, 2021