The value of having a lawyer comes in the peace of mind knowing that you can attend to other areas of your life, confident that your legal matter is in capable, experienced hands.
As a personal representative to an estate or simply the family of someone who has recently passed away, this peace of mind matters more than ever. You may have been anticipating this responsibility for some time or find yourself responding to a loved one’s sudden passing. No matter your familiarity with the probate and trust administration process — or the complexity of the estate in question — our firm offers legal help focused on resolving your needs as quickly as possible to make this difficult time easier.
An Estate Administration Firm Serving Southern California And Nevada
The administration of a trust or entire estate can be a taxing, often-confusing endeavor, even for those who have had some experience with legal procedures in the past.
As a firm with a dedicated estate planning, administration and litigation practice, our attorney regularly represents trustees, estate representatives and will executors to help them in the execution of their duties. Among the many responsibilities that make up the estate administration process — and in which we can take the lead — are:
- Identifying and locating trust or estate assets: For even smaller estates, this can prove a daunting step in the administration process. Our familiarity with asset recovery means we can ensure that all estate assets are accounted for as the administration process unfolds.
- Locating and notifying estate beneficiaries and creditors
- Providing documentation to the probate court
- Distributing assets to intended beneficiaries
- Paying administrative fees and ensuring proper compensation for trustees and/or personal representatives
Our additional focus in business law and commercial litigation means that we are experienced in working with estates that include real property, business interests and other substantial assets. Regardless of the size or complexity of the estate in question, however, our fundamental commitment remains the same: help our clients through a daunting legal process with minimal time, cost and emotional stress.